Minister for Education to open congress
We are delighted to announce that the Hon Christopher Pyne MP, Minister for Education, will formally open the Congress next Monday morning. Please note that the Congress opening has now been moved to the earlier start time of 8.30am in Manning Clark Theatre 1.
Download the Congress app
Download the app from the App store or Google Play store by searching ‘AIP 2014’. As the app is still under construction and constantly being updated, please be sure to regularly update your app by clicking on the button on the upper right hand side of the logo, then selecting ‘Check for Updates’.
We hope you will find this app a useful resource to navigate the congress. You will find the following resources on the app:
• Congress program and a list of speakers and poster presenters
• Congress information such as venue, contact numbers
• Keynote Speaker biographies and abstracts
• Option to take notes during each session, and email them to your inbox
• Option to create ‘my schedule’ with your favourite sessions
• Sponsor and exhibitor profiles
• Push notifications during the congress
• Feedback forms to have your say about the congress
When does science matter?
Four of the world's most eminent scientists come together at ANU for one night only to discuss and deliberate on the biggest challenges facing the science community today. If you don't think science matters to you, you may think again.
An evening with:
Professor Steven Chu
Professor Brian Schmidt
Professor Lawrence Krauss
Professor Lisa Randall
Date: Monday 8 December 2014
Time: 6.15-7.45, refreshments from 5.45pm
Venue: Llewelyn Hall, ANU School of Music, Childers Street, ANU
Tickets are limited, to make sure you don't miss out please RSVP to events with the subject line AIP RSVP for 8 December. For more information, click on 'Social Program' on the left side menu, or look up 'Social Program' in the Congress App.